List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 9 2005 5:33pm
Subject:RE: what Do i need to make SMS work when it comes to issue reminders?
View as plain text
Maria,

> I'm wondering how I can make issue reminders work with SMS?
> When it comes to Eventum I've
> - entered the SMS email adress in Preferences
> - configured an issue reminder to send SMS alert.
> - made sure that the user who will receive the SMS is clocked in.
>
> I guess I need some extension to make SMS work?

Are you sure the cron job is setup to send those reminders out? Also,
are you sure that the appropriate issue is being matched to your
reminder?

--Joao

Thread
what Do i need to make SMS work when it comes to issue reminders?Maria Oberg8 Sep
  • RE: what Do i need to make SMS work when it comes to issue reminders?Joao Prado Maia9 Sep