List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 16 2004 5:43pm
Subject:RE: Resolution field availability patch timeframe
View as plain text
Todd,

> I was wondering what was happening with merge of the patch to make the
> resolution field available in the closing of the issue page. I have been
> obtaining the latest releases but as of yet I haven't found
> anything new in
> them.

I just pushed a similar fix to Phillip's in regards to the resolution field.
Phillip's patch didn't really add the appropriate code to the method that
handles the closing of the issue, so I fixed that. If you can't use
BitKeeper, this fix should be available to you in the next Eventum snapshot.

Please let me know if you have other problems.

--Joao

Thread
Resolution field availability patch timeframeTodd.Morgan14 Mar
  • RE: Resolution field availability patch timeframeJoao Prado Maia16 Mar