List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 16 2004 5:43pm
Subject:RE: Resolution field availability patch timeframe
View as plain text

> I was wondering what was happening with merge of the patch to make the
> resolution field available in the closing of the issue page. I have been
> obtaining the latest releases but as of yet I haven't found
> anything new in
> them.

I just pushed a similar fix to Phillip's in regards to the resolution field.
Phillip's patch didn't really add the appropriate code to the method that
handles the closing of the issue, so I fixed that. If you can't use
BitKeeper, this fix should be available to you in the next Eventum snapshot.

Please let me know if you have other problems.

Resolution field availability patch timeframeTodd.Morgan14 Mar
  • RE: Resolution field availability patch timeframeJoao Prado Maia16 Mar