List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 30 2004 4:21pm
Subject:RE: For The Thread (Eventum features - Beat Vontobel, July 13 2004 11:31am)
View as plain text
Jimmy,

> is there anyway to get round it right now?  I would
> really like to have a master report that shows all the
> bugs that're assigned to me with all the projects I'm
> involved in.

You could manually change the "Issues By User" report to not restrict
the results to the currently selected project. That change will make
the report return all issues assigned to you, to all projects.

--Joao

Thread
For The Thread (Eventum features - Beat Vontobel, July 13 2004 11:31am)Jimmy Huang28 Jul
  • RE: For The Thread (Eventum features - Beat Vontobel, July 13 2004 11:31am)Joao Prado Maia30 Jul