List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 23 2005 1:52pm
Subject:RE: Custom reports: Time to close issue
View as plain text
Christian,

Sorry, clicked on 'Send' too quickly...

> > However, my effort is now about to be measured and my boss is
> > looking to see
> > how long it takes me to solve an issue from it has been received.
> >
> > I am struggling to create a script that can to this, so I am
> > asking the
> > community if anyone apart from me have received this requests
> > from their
> > bosses, and how you have handled this.

It should be very simple to create a report on this, since there is
already a date field on the issue table. Consider the following query:

      SELECT
         iss_id,
         iss_summary,
         UNIX_TIMESTAMP(iss_closed_date) -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(iss_created_date) AS time_diff
      FROM
         eventum_issue,
         eventum_issue_user,
         eventum_user
      WHERE
        isu_iss_id=iss_id AND
        isu_usr_id=usr_id AND
        usr_email='<your email here>' AND
        iss_closed_date IS NOT NULL
      ORDER BY
        iss_id DESC;

That should give you what you want. All you really need is to format the
"time_diff" column above with Misc::getFormattedTime(), and the report
is done.

--Joao

p.s.: please note that getFormattedTime() takes the time difference in
minutes, so do Misc::getFormattedTime($time_diff / 60)

Thread
from incoming email to new issueSergey.Zinoviev23 Aug
  • Custom reports: Time to close issueChristian Holthe23 Aug
    • RE: Custom reports: Time to close issueJoao Prado Maia23 Aug
      • RE: Custom reports: Time to close issueJoao Prado Maia23 Aug
  • RE: from incoming email to new issueJoao Prado Maia23 Aug