List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:marcin.slusarczyk Date:July 29 2004 7:21am
Subject:Re: thread expand / export
View as plain text
Maybe it is problem with a browser. What browser do you use?
I do not know what eventum version do you use. I use Eventum 1.2 and
messages are expanding.

Marcin Slusarczyk

Message from Frantzcy Paisible <frantzcy@stripped> received on
2004-07-28 15:58

2004-07-28 15:58

Frantzcy Paisible <frantzcy@stripped>

        To:     eventum-users@stripped
        cc:     (bcc: Marcin Slusarczyk/PLCRC/ABB)
        Subject:        thread expand / export

Hi,

  I use eventum as a support.mysql.com user. I really like it, but like
all great things there is always something more people qould like to see
in it.

My feature request (or feature probe) is an "expand" or "export" bouton
for a thread. Something to allow me to see not just the message subject,
but the message content as well.

I would of though that the + and - icons on the ticket view page were for
that purpose, but they don't seem to work for me.

Thanx
Frantzcy
--

Sleep, sometime in MAY... if lucky