List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 16 2005 4:45pm
Subject:RE: Using RSS with Eventum
View as plain text
Travis,

> Was this issue ever resolved for IIS users?  I'm
> running eventum on an IIS box with ISAPI filter and
> get the authentication pop-up with the RSS reader. I
> really like this RSS idea and would like to get it
> working.

Yes, Eventum 1.6.0 should fix this problem.

--Joao

Thread
Using RSS with EventumReuven Nisser27 Jul
  • Re: Using RSS with EventumRandy Norwood27 Jul
  • RE: Using RSS with EventumJoao Prado Maia29 Jul
    • RE: Using RSS with EventumTravis Pierce16 Aug
      • RE: Using RSS with EventumJoao Prado Maia16 Aug
        • RE: Using RSS with EventumTravis Pierce16 Aug