List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 12 2005 8:38pm
Subject:RE: Moving an issue from one project to another
View as plain text
Lucas,

> I just started using Eventum today, and I realized that I should be
> putting specific issues in specific projects (newbie error).
>
> So, I looked for a way to do this, but I can't figure out
> where.  Any tips?

There's no feature to move issues from one project to another, but
that's on our TODO list.

For the short term, I would recommend simply going to the database and
updating the "iss_prj_id" field on table "eventum_issue" manually for
the tickets that went into the wrong project.

--Joao

Thread
Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do I close them?Ciaran McDonnell4 Aug
  • Re: Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do I closethem?Bryan Alsdorf5 Aug
RE: Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do I close them?Ciaran McDonnell8 Aug
  • Re: Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do I closethem?Bryan Alsdorf10 Aug
    • Moving an issue from one project to anotherLucas Parker11 Aug
      • RE: Moving an issue from one project to anotherJoao Prado Maia12 Aug
Re: Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do Iclose them?bwood-lists17 Aug
  • Re: Email race condition caused thousands of issues. How do I closethem?Bryan Alsdorf23 Aug