List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 12 2005 8:36pm
Subject:RE: Custom Fields
View as plain text
Joseph,

> Is there any specific order in which the Custom Fields are supposed to
> show up on the screen?  I'm asking this question because every issue
> seems to show the fields in a different order, and the order does not
> necessarily reflect the order in the table.

Yeah, it should sort the custom fields by their rank (in ascending
order). Go to 'Administration -> Manage Custom Fields' and set the rank
on each custom field to make it sort correctly.

> Is it possible to customize the display of the fields to show
> different groups of fields in different colors?

No, that feature doesn't exist.

--Joao

Thread
Custom FieldsJoseph Kraer12 Aug
  • RE: Custom FieldsJoao Prado Maia12 Aug
RE: Custom FieldsBryan Spahr12 Aug
RE: Custom FieldsJoseph Kraer15 Aug
  • Re: Custom FieldsBryan Alsdorf15 Aug