List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:marcin.slusarczyk Date:July 28 2004 2:09pm
Subject:Re: internal/external usage
View as plain text
I see that we have similar requirements.
To solve what you write I have modified templates. I print time tracking
if current role is greater then developer:
For example I put line:
{if $current_role > $roles.reporter}
in the beginning of time_tracking.tpl.html

I can give you some hints:
In permissions filed Eventum is not very flexible, so in most cases you
have to hardcode your permission schema.
Be careful with modification of Roles list. it is hardcoded in php, but
values are used in mysql. So when you put some role in between you have to
modify all existing users' roles.
Roles are numbered. Higher number role has all access that lower roles
have.
I have left Roles as they are. I am mapping eventum roles to mine ie.:
Viewer = External users
Reporter = Internal Users
Standard Users = Developers and Support (team members)
Manager = Manager

Marcin Slusarczyk

Message from "Lance Johnson" <ljohnson@stripped> received on 2004-07-28
15:53