List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 29 2005 7:47pm
Subject:RE: Using RSS with Eventum
View as plain text
Reuven,

> I've seen the file RSS.PHP in Eventum 1.5.5, how do I use it?
>
> I tried to open it through http: and it asks for the user and password
> for Eventum, but does not accept the information I give him.

Are you by any chance running Eventum under Microsoft IIS, as a ISAPI
module?

If so, there's a bug in Eventum preventing that rss.php script from
working properly. I'm working on a fix for this right now.

--Joao

Thread
Using RSS with EventumReuven Nisser27 Jul
  • Re: Using RSS with EventumRandy Norwood27 Jul
  • RE: Using RSS with EventumJoao Prado Maia29 Jul
    • RE: Using RSS with EventumTravis Pierce16 Aug
      • RE: Using RSS with EventumJoao Prado Maia16 Aug
        • RE: Using RSS with EventumTravis Pierce16 Aug