List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 28 2005 6:47pm
Subject:RE: RSS feed
View as plain text
Randy,

> I tried clicking the RSS icon, and it behaved the same way.
>
> When I click the icon or go to the feed URL, a browser
> authentication dialog
> pops up that says "Enter username and password for '' at
> [hostname]." Note
> the empty quotes after "for".
>
> I fill it in and submit it, it fails, and then another
> authentication dialog
> comes up. It's the same as the first, except that the empty quotes are
> filled in with the local customized name we've given to Eventum.
>
> On the confidentiality issue, given the type of information
> being tracked,
> we don't need to worry about that very much. So, can authentication be
> easily bypassed (without bypassing Eventum's main authentication)?

Could I perhaps have access to your installation of Eventum (even on a
separate dummy project), so I can debug what is happening here? I cannot
reproduce this error on my development environment.

--Joao

Thread
LDAP Support?Joey Moe20 Jul
  • RE: LDAP Support?Joao Prado Maia20 Jul
  • RSS feedRandy Norwood21 Jul
    • RE: RSS feedJoao Prado Maia21 Jul
      • Re: RSS feedRandy Norwood21 Jul
        • RE: RSS feedJoao Prado Maia28 Jul
  • Re: LDAP Support?Dn. Kirill Sokolov12 Sep
    • RE: LDAP Support?Joao Prado Maia12 Sep