List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 28 2005 6:45pm
Subject:RE: Group issue list
View as plain text
Craig,

> 1)       Is there any way to group the list of issues?  For
> example, I want
> to be able to specify the list to be grouped by "Assigned".
> That way I can
> quickly see that user1 has x issues.  If I want to see the individual
> issues, I could click on that user and expand the list of
> issues underneath.

Sorry, there's no way to do that right now. Maybe if you export the
search results into Excel or something, but I have no idea if that's
even possible.

> 2)       Is there any documentation out there on best practices for
> extending/modifying eventum?  I've seen the documents for workflow and
> customer databases, but nothing else.  It would be nice to
> have a custom
> directory or something of the sort where my changes would not
> be overwritten
> by upgrades. (something similar to what bugZilla provides).

I'm not familiar to how bugzilla does this. Could you elaborate on this,
please?

--Joao

Thread
Group issue listCraig Austin28 Jul
  • RE: Group issue listJoao Prado Maia28 Jul
    • RE: Group issue listCraig Austin28 Jul
      • Re: Group issue listBryan Alsdorf2 Aug
        • RE: Group issue listCraig Austin4 Aug
          • Re: Group issue listBryan Alsdorf15 Aug
RE: Group issue listJoseph Kraer28 Jul
  • RE: Group issue listJoao Prado Maia28 Jul