List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 28 2005 6:43pm
Subject:RE: Group issue list
View as plain text
Joseph,

> We were able to implement this in v. 1.4, but 1.5.4 proved much
> different, and the same modification didn't take.  This had
> been done by
> our CIO last year, but he can't do it at this time and I
> don't have the
> php knowledge required to do it.

</snip>

> I'd wish that Joao and Bryan could help us on this matter.

Can you email us your modified 1.4 sources so we can try to see if this
is a possibility?

--Joao

Thread
Group issue listCraig Austin28 Jul
  • RE: Group issue listJoao Prado Maia28 Jul
    • RE: Group issue listCraig Austin28 Jul
      • Re: Group issue listBryan Alsdorf2 Aug
        • RE: Group issue listCraig Austin4 Aug
          • Re: Group issue listBryan Alsdorf15 Aug
RE: Group issue listJoseph Kraer28 Jul
  • RE: Group issue listJoao Prado Maia28 Jul