List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 27 2005 2:07pm
Subject:RE: email integration exasperation
View as plain text
Alastair,

> I'm going to start again on a test instance and see if I cannot solve
> the secret of integration however I have a question - who would _not_
> want responses attached to existing issues? Might it be an option to
> have integration enabled by default and this might have the
> outcome of
> removing a lot of the complexity and apparent paradoxes of
> the whole thing.

When you do, please come to IRC and join us on irc.freenode.net, channel
#eventum. I will help you personally to get this thing working properly.

> No disrespect intended - we've started off our helpdesk with Eventum
> because it's written by the MySQL developers so our faith is there, I
> just could not crack it.

None intended. Documentation is indeed scarse and we could do better on
that.

Don't give up yet, we can help you.

--Joao

Thread
email integration exasperationAlastair Waddell27 Jul
  • RE: email integration exasperationJoao Prado Maia27 Jul