List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 27 2005 12:57pm
Subject:RE: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associations
View as plain text
Eliot,

> Perhaps it should not be possible to delete an email account
> at all if
> there are any emails related to it?
> Instead provide for one to be marked as "disabled" or something.
>
> It is not possible to delete a single issue(?), so why allow
> deleting of
> perhaps all emails in the system without warning?

That makes sense. I'll add that to our TODO list.

--Joao

Thread
Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsEliot Blennerhassett21 Jul
  • Re: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsElan Ruusam√§e22 Jul
  • Re: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsEliot Blennerhassett25 Jul
    • Re: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsBryan Alsdorf27 Jul
      • Re: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsEliot Blennerhassett27 Jul
        • RE: Badness! Eventum completely lost email associationsJoao Prado Maia27 Jul