List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lance Johnson Date:July 28 2004 12:58pm
Subject:RE: releases
View as plain text
I know this has pretty well been beaten in the ground, but I just had
one more comment on this subject.  It seems that something that's
missing (from my perspective) is a current version field.  If somebody
submits a bug or even submits a request, you would want to know the
current version they're on.  Or am I missing the point on what this
should really be used for?

Lance Johnson
Software Developer
DOCS, Inc.