List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 26 2005 9:07pm
Subject:RE: FreeBSD port for Eventum?
View as plain text
Greg,

> I want to find out if anyone is already working on a FreeBSD port for
> Eventum before I start doing so.  Does anyone on the list know?  I've
> searched various FreeBSD-related sites, but I haven't found anything
> suggesting a port is in progress.  If not, I'll plan to start
> that project
> in the next month or so.  If anyone has any feedback or
> suggestions in the
> mean time, please let me know.

Actually, yeah apparently:

http://eventum.mysql.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_notes_for_FreeBSD_4
.x

--Joao

Thread
FreeBSD port for Eventum?Greg Larkin26 Jul
  • RE: FreeBSD port for Eventum?Joao Prado Maia26 Jul
    • RE: FreeBSD port for Eventum?Greg Larkin26 Jul
  • Re: FreeBSD port for Eventum?Jack Patton27 Jul