List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 22 2005 5:59pm
Subject:RE: process_mail_queue questions
View as plain text
Georger,

>    really? Shame on me. Sorry! I thought so because
> lines 57 and 58 of
> /path-to-eventum/misc/process_mail_queue.php read
>
> echo "ERROR: There is already a process (pid=$pid) of
> this script running. ";
> echo "If this is not accurate, you may fix it by
> running this script with '--fix-lock' as the only
> parameter.\n";
>
>    And I got this exact message when I was first
> implementing email integration and made some mistakes.
> Regards,

Correct, but the key there is "if this is not accurate". That is, if the
script is not already running, then go ahead and remove the lock file
manually with that command.

--Joao

Thread
process_mail_queue questionsAdam Kane22 Jul
  • Re: process_mail_queue questionsGeorger Araujo22 Jul
    • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
      • RE: process_mail_queue questionsGeorger Araujo22 Jul
        • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
  • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
    • Re: process_mail_queue questionsAdam Kane22 Jul