List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 22 2005 5:58pm
Subject:RE: process_mail_queue questions
View as plain text
Adam,

> I dont see any error messages pertaining to this issue, I was
> thinking
> that it might possible have to do with the fact that my cron
> job is set
> to run every 1 min. and maybe it's re-running while its still
> completing
> the first queue?  Suggestions?

Perhaps, but if that is the case, then the second run will simply stop
executing, and let the first one continue until the lock file is
removed.

You were saying something different though, that the cron job would
simply stop working after 2 weeks or so because of the lock file. What
really happened?

--Joao

Thread
process_mail_queue questionsAdam Kane22 Jul
  • Re: process_mail_queue questionsGeorger Araujo22 Jul
    • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
      • RE: process_mail_queue questionsGeorger Araujo22 Jul
        • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
  • RE: process_mail_queue questionsJoao Prado Maia22 Jul
    • Re: process_mail_queue questionsAdam Kane22 Jul