List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 26 2004 3:11pm
Subject:RE: releases
View as plain text
Lance,

> I guess I don't really know what Eventum is supposed to be used for
> then?  What is the primary market for Eventum and how it's supposed to
> be used?  And is there any plans for making this product work in a
> Bug-tracking scenario?

Well, Eventum is an issue tracking system. And it should be flexible enough
in that in can be used to track tasks for a software project, or bugs, or
even support tickets.

That's why I said that just adding two new fields to the core set of fields
in Eventum wouldn't be appropriate for all uses. We have an idea for issue
profiles that will make it easier to completely customize Eventum to those
uses, like bug tracking or whatnot. We should have that done by Eventum 2.0
(october or november).

--Joao

Thread
releasesmarcin.slusarczyk26 Jul