List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 21 2005 7:10pm
Subject:RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?
View as plain text
Pitter,

> Anyone care to comment on using eventum as a helpdesk
> system? I'm with a small startup that is about to
> offer it's first bit of software. We will need
> helpdesk functionality soon. I've reviewed a good
> number of options, and probably like cerberus the best
> so far. I've yet to try eventum.

Actually we use Eventum internally within MySQL AB as a helpdesk system
for our paid support customers. It's _perfect_ for this sort of
workflow, and there's 2 years worth of development behind this exact
need.

--Joao

Thread
Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?pitter pattern21 Jul
  • RE: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?Joao Prado Maia21 Jul
  • Re: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?Georger Araujo22 Jul
Re: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?eventum@lornajane.net22 Jul
Re: Using Eventum as a Helpdesk?pitter pattern28 Jul