List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 21 2005 6:57pm
Subject:RE: RSS feed
View as plain text
Randy,

> Is it feasible to disable the authentication requirement for
> viewing the RSS
> feed?

It is possible to remove that requirement, but that would make it open
for other people to see potential confidential information by simply
"guessing" the URL:

  http://domain.com/eventum-path/rss.php?custom_id=NUMBER_HERE

> Also, when I did try to authenticate, it wouldn't accept my
> normal Eventum
> login (email address and password).

Strange. I just tried it myself on my development environment and
everything worked fine. Can you simply click the orange RSS icon on the
web interface with your browser and see if it works there?

--Joao

Thread
LDAP Support?Joey Moe20 Jul
  • RE: LDAP Support?Joao Prado Maia20 Jul
  • RSS feedRandy Norwood21 Jul
    • RE: RSS feedJoao Prado Maia21 Jul
      • Re: RSS feedRandy Norwood21 Jul
        • RE: RSS feedJoao Prado Maia28 Jul
  • Re: LDAP Support?Dn. Kirill Sokolov12 Sep
    • RE: LDAP Support?Joao Prado Maia12 Sep