List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 21 2005 1:24pm
Subject:RE: Problems with sending emails
View as plain text
Ralf,

> I am very surprised, but it does work now. I don't really
> understand it,
> because the the SMTP Server does really support authentication. In my
> Email tool I need the authentication to send any mail.

Excellent! Perhaps there is a different between connecting from an
outside network and from the internal one. There might be some
configuration that disables the authentication requirement for other
internal network hosts.

--Joao

Thread
Problems with sending emailsRalf Eggert27 May
  • RE: Problems with sending emailsJoao Prado Maia31 May
    • Re: Problems with sending emailsRalf Eggert1 Jun
      • RE: Problems with sending emailsJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
        • Re: Problems with sending emailsRalf Eggert11 Jul
          • RE: Problems with sending emailsJoao Prado Maia20 Jul
            • Re: Problems with sending emailsRalf Eggert21 Jul
              • RE: Problems with sending emailsJoao Prado Maia21 Jul