List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 20 2005 9:54pm
Subject:RE: Fw: Email stuck in pop server
View as plain text
Eliot,

> I don't have access to the server to do that.
>
> One thing that would be cool is that if the mail scripts are
> run from a
> browser.
> (I.e.
> https://mydomain/eventum/misc/download_emails.php?username=som
> eone&hostname=mailserver
> )
>
> that they would show a status page with how many emails downloaded or
> sent, and maybe other info...

That's already possible! The GET parameters are:

- username
- hostname
- mailbox

So the URL above would be perfect if not for the missing 'mailbox'
parameter.

--Joao

Thread
Fw: Email stuck in pop serverJames Gardiner20 Jul
  • Re: Fw: Email stuck in pop serverEliot Blennerhassett20 Jul
    • RE: Fw: Email stuck in pop serverJoao Prado Maia20 Jul