List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J. Steinbachs Date:March 12 2004 4:53pm
Subject:time-out bug
View as plain text
I have an intermittent problem with eventum.

Sometimes, I will be in the middle of doing something (e.g., associating
an email with a new issue; composing an email reply to an existing email)
and eventum will log me out.

I am usually only logged into eventum for periods of about an hour or so.
Eventum sometimes logs me out when I've only been logged in for a few
minutes.  Sometimes, however, I can work for well over an hour without
ever being booted out.  It's very strange.

I am using Mozilla 1.7a (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.7a)
Gecko/20040303).

-jennifer
Thread
time-out bugJ. Steinbachs13 Mar