List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 20 2005 7:48pm
Subject:RE: Advanced Search
View as plain text
Joseph,

> My apologies.  I just found out that the change was done by
> our CIO.  We
> tried to do it to 1.5.4, but we it didn't work.  We thought that the
> changes to adv_search.tpl.html, class.issue.php, and list.php would do
> it, but they didn't.  Would you have a list of the changes introduced
> from 1.4 to 1.5.4 to these files that you could share so we can figure
> it out within a reasonable time frame?

You can simply download both versions (1.4 and 1.5.4) and compare them
with a diff-like utility to get that kind of information.

--Joao

  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia18 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer20 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia20 Jul