List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 20 2005 7:32pm
Subject:RE: Error when saving search criteria
View as plain text
Craig,

> This error is pasted below.  I haven't touched any of the
> source code, so
> I'm curious as to why others aren't having the same problem.
> Any ideas?

I guess nobody else tried to create a custom filter yet ;)

Seriously though, the problem is basically a bug in our code that is
referencing a field called 'cst_use_fulltext' that doesn't exist. I
fixed that on the Bitkeeper repository just a few minutes ago by
removing all references to this field, and you can do the same thing on
your copy of Eventum.

Thanks for the report, this fix will be included on the next 1.5.5
release of Eventum.

--Joao

Thread
Error when saving search criteriaCraig Austin19 Jul
  • Re: Error when saving search criteriaBryan Alsdorf19 Jul
    • RE: Error when saving search criteriaCraig Austin19 Jul
      • RE: Error when saving search criteriaJoao Prado Maia20 Jul
    • RE: Error when saving search criteriaCraig Austin21 Jul