List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 20 2005 6:48pm
Subject:RE: Installation / login problem
View as plain text
Michael,

> I am unsure if the installation has been successful
> as no notification is received to indicate the install
> has completed i.e. run the install script and page
> returned is blank.
>
> I am unsure whether:
>
> 1. A message should be received upon completion of
> the install?
> 2. Should an email be sent to the specified email
> indicating success? If yes, none has been received.

Yes to #1 and No to #2. If you didn't get a "Successful Installation"
message or whatever, then something went wrong for sure.

--Joao

Thread
Installation / login problemMichael Barrett14 Jul
  • RE: Installation / login problemJoao Prado Maia20 Jul
Re: Installation / login problemMichael Barrett14 Jul