List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 20 2005 6:46pm
Subject:RE: Re-scanning mailbox for emails to associate
View as plain text
Matthew,

> Is it possible to tell eventum to re-scan a mailbox to
> associate emails with
> an issue automatically?
>
> Scenario: A long email discussion involving many parties has
> gone on, and
> now this discussion needs to be added to an issue. Since all
> the parties
> replied to the original email, and that is now added to
> eventum via "Create
> issue from email", is it possible to tell eventum to add the
> other emails in
> the discussion thread?

I believe that if you tell eventum to download emails from a particular
mailbox, and you enable the 'create issues from emails', that the
replies to the original message that started the thread should be
automatically associated with the issue.

This is not a very tested feature, though, so I wouldn't trust it too
much.

--Joao

Thread
Re-scanning mailbox for emails to associateMatthew Dickinson13 Jul
  • RE: Re-scanning mailbox for emails to associateJoao Prado Maia20 Jul