List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 19 2005 12:49pm
Subject:RE: Advanced Search
View as plain text
Joseph,

> In the Advanced Search screen, between Keyword(s) and Assigned.

I just looked at the 1.4 release code myself and there's no such
checkbox in there. So this feature was added after you installed the
actual 1.4 version.

Maybe someone else from this list posted a patch that implemented this
feature, and you merged the patch into your copy of Eventum?

Either way, my point is that this thing doesn't fit onto the Advanced
Search screen, if the rest of Eventum is all project-based, and will
restrict what you can see based on your currently selected project. It
may seem like a simple change, but it isn't.

--Joao

  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia18 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer20 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia20 Jul