List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 18 2005 6:07pm
Subject:RE: Advanced Search
View as plain text
Joseph,

> I don't see a check box to list all projects in our version
> of Eventum;
> I believe it's 1.5.4.  The other database that we use, which uses an
> earlier version, does show the check box.  Is there any way to add it?

That's correct. Eventum is a project-based issue tracking system, and it
will only display issues associated with the project that you are
currently using.

If you want to view issues from other projects, you will need to switch
using the drop-down list on the top left of the interface.

--Joao

  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia18 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer19 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia19 Jul
RE: Advanced SearchJoseph Kraer20 Jul
  • RE: Advanced SearchJoao Prado Maia20 Jul