List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lance Johnson Date:July 26 2004 2:11pm
Subject:RE: releases
View as plain text
We could add these as custom fields, but aren't these some fields that
would be useful for everybody.  When somebody submits a bug it seems
you'd want to know what version they're submitting it for.  This would
definitely apply to everybody.  And then when a bug is fixed, it'd be
nice to know the version it was fixed in.  The scheduled one is nice,
but this other field seems almost necessary also.

Lance Johnson
Software Developer
DOCS, Inc.
(800)455-7627 x401