List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 13 2005 10:42pm
Subject:RE: Formatting of custom fields.
View as plain text
Eliot,

> Both custom fields are textareas.  But I think it happened with a
> textinput as well.

Well, I still have no idea how you got the names without double quotes
around them, but the HTML escaping bug is fixed on Bitkeeper and will be
available on our next release.

> [What we really wanted was to enable the customer fields
> without having
> a customer integration backend, instead filling them manually
> - I know
> this is not likely to be implemented though!]

I'm not sure what you mean here. The custom fields that you created are
exactly what you are referring to above -- customers fields that don't
require the customer integration stuff.

Did I misunderstand something here?

--Joao

Thread
Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett12 Jul
  • RE: Formatting of custom fields.Joao Prado Maia12 Jul
RE: Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett14 Jul
  • RE: Formatting of custom fields.Joao Prado Maia14 Jul
RE: Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett14 Jul