List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 13 2005 3:33pm
Subject:RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhost
View as plain text
Lukas,

> I actually have attempted Georger's first option (the
> dangerous one) and it
> seems to work.  I just switched the URL referenced in
> APP_BASE_URL.  Eventum
> hasn't exploded yet.

That's not a dangerous option -- it's actually how Eventum is supposed
to work. If you use http://eventum.domain.com to access your copy of
Eventum, then APP_HOSTNAME should be set to 'eventum.domain.com'.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
Re: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostGeorger Araujo13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostJoao Prado Maia13 Jul