List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 13 2005 3:13pm
Subject:RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhost
View as plain text
Georger,

> Eventum uses the APP_BASE_URL constant defined in line
> 97 of /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php to create its
> email notifications. You can a)change the value of the
> constant (could break Eventum) or b)hardcode the
> correct URL on all templates in
> /path-to-eventum/templates/en/notifications. I'd go
> with b. Just remember to redo the work every time you
> upgrade. Regards,

Actually, Option "a)" is the correct one.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
Re: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostGeorger Araujo13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostJoao Prado Maia13 Jul