List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 13 2005 3:13pm
Subject:RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhost
View as plain text
Lukas,

> Where can I make a request for another variable, such as
> EXTERNAL_APP_BASE_URL?  I think it would be a nice addition
> to the code.

Why is that needed? Can't you simply use the external hostname from
inside your network?

--Joao

Thread
Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
Re: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostGeorger Araujo13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostLukas Bradley13 Jul
  • RE: Eventum Email Links - Defaulting to localhostJoao Prado Maia13 Jul