List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 13 2005 3:10pm
Subject:RE: Merging issues?
View as plain text
Georger,

> it's exactly what I was referring to.
> Eventum will not close duplicates on its own. It just
> marks the issue as a duplicate (just tested this on my
> dev machine) - you decide what to do with the issue.
> As for the flag in the list and filter option, I don't
> think they exist, but those are good ideas and I don't
> think they would be hard to implement.
> Bryan and João, what do you think? Regards,

Patches would be welcome on that.

--Joao

Thread
Merging issues?Randy Norwood13 Jul
  • Re: Merging issues?Georger Araujo13 Jul
    • Re: Merging issues?Randy Norwood13 Jul
      • Re: Merging issues?Georger Araujo13 Jul
        • RE: Merging issues?Joao Prado Maia13 Jul
        • Re: Merging issues?Bryan Alsdorf13 Jul
      • Re: Merging issues?Ma.Sa.13 Jul
        • Re: Merging issues?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse13 Jul