List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 12 2005 2:23am
Subject:RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6
View as plain text
Thorsten,

> I did track it down to a call to strtotime inside Smarty -- it
> appears to just hang/spin when called with just a single numeric
> argument (number of seconds since epoch), if that is not prepended
> with '@' as the documentation says it should be.
>
> This was a call happening in include/Smarty/plugins/
> shared.make_timestamp.php

Let me guess, you are running that under AMD64, right?

  http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30215

and the original source:

http://www.joestump.net/193251484/running-apache-mysql-php-on-debian-amd
64.html

You can try changing the Smarty source like he suggests, and it should
fix it for you.

--Joao

Thread
Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Thorsten Lockert11 Jul
  • RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Joao Prado Maia12 Jul
    • Re: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Thorsten Lockert12 Jul
      • RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Joao Prado Maia12 Jul