List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 12 2005 12:09am
Subject:RE: Formatting of custom fields.
View as plain text
Eliot,

> (1) we are (can) not using customer integration.
> So I created a custom field to contain the customer details.
>
> But if I enter
> "Joe Bloggs" <joe@stripped>
> "Fred" <fred@somewhere>
>
> The part between <>, the quotes and the carriage return all disappear.
>
> So I see
> Joe Bloggs Fred

What type of custom field is this? We are probably not escaping html
values, but it should still show the quotes.

> (2) We have another custom field that is defined as a
> textarea.  In this
> is entered a status summary of several lines.  This is so that in the
> list issues view it is possible to see brief status for all tasks.
>
> But in the issue listing screen the contents of the field are
> displayed
> on one very long line, without the linefeeds in the original.
>
> Is there any way to get the custom fields to wrap?

Yeah, I'll fix that for the next release of Eventum.

Thanks for the report.

--Joao

Thread
Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett12 Jul
  • RE: Formatting of custom fields.Joao Prado Maia12 Jul
RE: Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett14 Jul
  • RE: Formatting of custom fields.Joao Prado Maia14 Jul
RE: Formatting of custom fields.Eliot Blennerhassett14 Jul