List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 10:18pm
Subject:RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6
View as plain text
Thorsten,

> I am trying to get Eventum 1.5.4 to work on OpenBSD/i386 3.6, ran
> into an odd issue...
>
> I have tries using both PHP 4.3.11 and PHP 5.0.4 with MySQL 4.0.24
> with (system provided) Apache 1.3.29.
>
> Every time I try to click the "Update Issue" button from the issue
> detail page, I get a partial page (up to (and including?) the
> "Associated Issues" box), and then the server stops outputting data
> and starts looping.
>
> Looking at the server, the httpd process is spinning solidly, and I
> am guessing it is actually spinning inside PHP somewhere, but I
> haven't yet found a way to verify this.  Anyone see anything like
> this happen before?

Well, we hit a similar problem a few weeks ago while trying to use an
Apache module that was linked against a different version of
libmysqlclient than PHP4's mysql extension. Everything was working just
fine, until I had to use the normal mysql_* functions to do a few SQL
queries.

So my guess at this point is that using PHP4 and PHP5 at the same time
(I'm assuming as modules within Apache) is doing the same thing here.
Could you possibly run one of them as a CGI to avoid this problem?

--Joao

Thread
Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Thorsten Lockert11 Jul
  • RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Joao Prado Maia12 Jul
    • Re: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Thorsten Lockert12 Jul
      • RE: Problem with Eventum 1.5.4 on OpenBSD 3.6Joao Prado Maia12 Jul