List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 10:11pm
Subject:RE: Email Association Issues
View as plain text
Joseph,

> I can understand not receiving email notifications when you
> do something
> yourself, although I can also see it as something useful for keeping
> separate records of actions taken.  At the same time, I have
> been put in
> the notification list and did not receive any emails even though seven
> (!) changes were made to a particular issue.  The mail queue table
> doesn't show any errors; as a matter of fact, it doesn't show any
> activity at all.

Well, it depends on what types of actions you are subscribed to on the
notification list for that particular issue. If you are not subscribed
to "updates", then you will not get any notification about that type of
action.

--Joao

Thread
Email Association IssuesJeffrey D. Wheelhouse29 Jun
  • Re: Email Association IssuesPieter van der Spek29 Jun
    • Re: Email Association IssuesJeffrey D. Wheelhouse30 Jun
      • Re: Email Association IssuesPieter van der Spek1 Jul
      • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia5 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer11 Jul
  • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia12 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer12 Jul
  • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia12 Jul
    • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf12 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer12 Jul
  • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf27 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer13 Jul
  • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf27 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer28 Jul