List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 10:10pm
Subject:RE: Resolutions
View as plain text
Joseph,

> How can I set up the resolution field as mandatory?

I don't think you can do that through the web interface. You would have
to change the /path-to-eventum/templates/en/close.tpl.html to add a form
validation requirement to that field.

> Also, when a ticket is reopened, how can I change
> the resolution to, say, reopened?

It depends on how the ticket is reopened, but you can use the Workflow
API to tweak Eventum and change the resolution field automatically when
the ticket is reopened.

How would you reopen the ticket? By using the "Change Status To >"
button? By using the "Update Issue" button? I can help you with this if
you want.

--Joao

Thread
ResolutionsJoseph Kraer11 Jul