List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 10:03pm
Subject:RE: Modified Issue View Screen
View as plain text
Hi,

> Hi world,
>
> I've have modified Issue View Screen.
>
> For now, when you open an issue, the issue screen displays in
> a simple mode.
> Only urgent info is displayed. But you can switch this view
> to the native
> Eventum view by clicking on "Switch to Advanced View".

I don't think this is a good idea to be added to Eventum. Splitting the
view screen into two different layouts will actually make the software
harder to use, and also harder to maintain.

Why do you want to have two views for this screen? Can you tell me what
type of field is not deemed urgent enough to be displayed?

--Joao

Thread
IMP: Modified Issue View Screenbart7 Jul
  • RE: Modified Issue View ScreenJoao Prado Maia12 Jul