List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 9:53pm
Subject:RE: Wish: mediawiki like syntax in some text fields
View as plain text
James,

> I have been using www.mediawiki.org for a number of projects and I
> miss not having the syntax in Eventum.
>
> It would be great to be able to do bulleted lists by:
>
> * bullet1
> * bullet2
> :* indented bullet3
>
> and so on in the description field.
>
> Anyone agree?

Eh, I dunno about this one. A lot of times you may actually want to
include stars or whatever in the issue description, such as when
creating a support ticket about something.

Maybe if it is an installation option, but even then I don't think there
is a lot of people asking for this feature.

Patches are welcome.

--Joao

Thread
Wish: mediawiki like syntax in some text fieldsJames Gardiner5 Jul
  • RE: Wish: mediawiki like syntax in some text fieldsJoao Prado Maia11 Jul