List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 9:52pm
Subject:RE: How about automatic mail charset change
View as plain text
Voituk,

> I use enentum to create issues from email account.
> But i have a problem because eventum works with windows-1251
> charset and
> emails can be delivered in
> both windows-1251 and koi8r cahrset.
>
> How to add automatic mail harset change?
> I think it should be implemented in
> Support::createIssueFromEmail(...).

I believe you can change the APP_CHARSET constant on
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php to your character set and it should work
fine.

Let me know if you have problems after doing this.

--Joao

Thread
How about automatic mail charset changeVoituk Vadim5 Jul
  • RE: How about automatic mail charset changeJoao Prado Maia11 Jul