List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 3:03pm
Subject:RE: Feature Request
View as plain text
Scott,

> I love the ability to check and mass assign issues in a list.
>
> Is there any way to have this same functionality for changing statuses
> and closing?  In the last week I've found myself having to change the
> status on 50+ issues and it gets rather time consuming.
>
> If I could also close issues in this manner it would be great if the
> checked issues could be closed and one "closed" note entry applied to
> all checked items.

We do have a low priority TODO entry about creating a batch update form
that would do exactly what you are asking for.

Unfortunately we have a bunch of other items that are more important
right now. Patches are welcome, though.

--Joao

Thread
Feature RequestScott Singleton2 Jul
  • RE: Feature RequestJoao Prado Maia11 Jul