List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 11 2005 2:51pm
Subject:RE: Wish list: order of custom fields
View as plain text
Maria,

> That's good news!
> Is it possible to say how near? Are we talking about days, weeks or
> months?

We should probably merge those changes that Bryan was referring to on a
1.6.0 release, so that would take some time.

I would say within a month then, give that we actually have enough free
time to do this.

--Joao

Thread
Wish list: order of custom fieldsJames Gardiner6 Jul
  • Re: Wish list: order of custom fieldsBryan Alsdorf6 Jul
    • Re: Wish list: order of custom fieldsMaria Oberg6 Jul
      • RE: Wish list: order of custom fieldsJoao Prado Maia11 Jul