List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 5 2005 2:09pm
Subject:RE: Email Association Issues
View as plain text
Jeffrey,

> It did cause some us confusion/frustration that when you do something
> that changes a ticket, you don't get a notification email about it
> yourself.  I'm pretty sure the old one (1.5-ish) does that; it's
> probably some option I've forgotten about, or I left it set to copy me
> on everything anyway and so never noticed.

Actually that's how Eventum is setup to behave like. If you were the
person who performed the action, then you don't need to be notified
about it, since you did it.

We have a low priority TODO item to add a preference option so you can
receive these notifications for your own actions.

--Joao

Thread
Email Association IssuesJeffrey D. Wheelhouse29 Jun
  • Re: Email Association IssuesPieter van der Spek29 Jun
    • Re: Email Association IssuesJeffrey D. Wheelhouse30 Jun
      • Re: Email Association IssuesPieter van der Spek1 Jul
      • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia5 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer11 Jul
  • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia12 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer12 Jul
  • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia12 Jul
    • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf12 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer12 Jul
  • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf27 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer13 Jul
  • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf27 Jul
RE: Email Association IssuesJoseph Kraer28 Jul