List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 11 2004 1:51am
Subject:Feature Request - Summary Page for Multiple projects, plan or
road-map for eventum features
View as plain text
Hi everyone,
        I'm not sure if this is just me and the people that I work with
... but we tend to work across several projects or companies at the same
time. To that end I was wondering if  there were any plans on creating a
summary page (much like the default page displayed when you first login)
that summarises all the projects (that the logged-in user belongs to).
This would be an ideal way to find out which issues I should be focusing
on (rather than relying on an email reminder) or actively changing to each
of the different projects I am interested in. I realise that this
information could probably be generated by a report, but that requires an
active effort on the part of the user.

I was also wondering if there is somewhere on the mysql site that lists
the proposed features or roadmap of what the next release of eventum is
aiming towards and their current implementation status. I have seen this
sort of information on a large number of sites and products and thought it
may be of us for eventum also.

thanks again

            Todd

Todd Morgan
Consultant
eSecurity ● eBusiness ● eGlobal
Level 1, 173 Burke Road
Glen Iris, VIC 3146, Australia
Phone(Switch): +61 (0)3 9500 2990  Phone(direct): +61 (0)3 9508 9243  Fax:
+61 (0)3 9500 2770  Mobile: +61 (0)422 754 517
Brisbane • Sydney • Canberra • Melbourne • Hong Kong • Beijing • Shenyang
• Shenzhen • Atlanta
www.eglobalsecurix.com        www.citadel.com.au

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@stripped. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
Feature Request - Summary Page for Multiple projects, plan orroad-map for eventum featuresTodd.Morgan11 Mar
  • RE: Feature Request - Summary Page for Multiple projects, plan or road-map for eventum featuresJoao Prado Maia12 Mar