List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 14 2004 9:29pm
Subject:RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requests
View as plain text
Jennifer,

> I was under the impression that this list was for users and user support.
> Wouldn't this sort of discussion be more appropriate on eventum-devel?

I don't think so, as these discussions are basically related to feature
requests. Just a user asking for some features :)

--Joao

Thread
More Eventum bugs and feature requestsPhillip Steinbachs14 Jul
  • RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requestsJoao Prado Maia14 Jul
    • RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requestsPhillip Steinbachs14 Jul
      • RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requestsJoao Prado Maia14 Jul
        • RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requestsJ. Steinbachs14 Jul
          • RE: More Eventum bugs and feature requestsJoao Prado Maia14 Jul